What to Expect at Aldersgate Church?
We're not perfect people but we strive toward the one who is. So come as you are, we would love for you to join us as we seek after the very heart of God together. We long to be the hands and feet of Jesus and to grow deeper in our walk with the Lord.
What to expect at a Sunday service?
- Service will last about one hour
- Thought-provoking, biblical messages
- Traditional Services (8:05 & 9:15)
- Contemporary Service (10:30)
What do you have for my family?
- Nursery care is available during the 9:15 & 10:30 services for children 4 and under.
- Children's Church is available during the 10:30 service for children in preschool through 2nd grade.
- Activity bags are available for children to use during the services.
- Aldersgate Kids Sunday School is available for children age 2 through 5th and iMPACT Youth for middle school through high school. There are also small groups for adults on Sunday mornings.
What's my next step after I visit?
- We would love to learn more about you. Please fill out a connection card and someone will contact you.
- Attend a Aldersgate101 class. This informal class allows you to meet the pastors and to hear more about Aldersgate Church. It is offered a few times throughout the year.
- Attend a small group. We have multiple groups that meet at various times throughout the week.